The conference is part of the project “German-African University Partnership Platform for the Development of Entrepreneurship and SMEs”, financed by the German Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), and jointly conducted by Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences, University of Cape Coast in Ghana and University of Nairobi in Kenya.
The conference will continue the successful tradition of the previous years and will provide a unique platform for exchange among businesses and between industry and academia in both Germany and Africa. The conference highlights the issues of
- opportunities of cooperation between universities and businesses,
- entrepreneurship and SMEs in Africa,
- market entry and development in Africa,
- international business between Germany and Africa,
- development of enterprises and the training and recruitment of qualified personnel
with a special focus on certain sectors, such as tourism, digital entrepreneurship, consumer goods any more.